We are looking for a charismatic person to join our growing practice!
El Segundo Optometry has served as a caring provider of quality vision services to El Segundo and the surrounding communities since 1987. We are a private practice focused on providing personalized, compassionate care to all our patients.
Key Attributes: team player, eager to learn, professional work ethic, attention to detail.
No experience necessary. Customer service experience or background working in a medical office is a bonus.
Education: high school diploma or higher
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Front office tasks:
- Greet patients and direct them to appropriate exam room
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Manage paper and electronic patient records
- Assist patients with frame selection
- Educate patients about lens options
- Process optical lab orders and contact lens orders
- Perform minor glasses adjustments and repairs
- Pretest patients to be seen by the optometrist
- Measure current glasses
- Enter patient data and test results into electronic health record
- Train patients how to wear and care for contact lenses
Whether you are looking for your first opportunity in eyecare or are experienced in the optometric field looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download information [PDF]