COVID update – We are still open
Your vision and the health of your eyes has always been our focus.
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us as well. We are taking extra precautions to keep you safe while in our care.
- We have limited traffic in our office and are spacing patient appointments so we can follow COVID-19 protocols.
- Masks are required to be worn by staff and patients while in the office.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces before and after every patient.
- Everyone is met at the door with a friendly spritz of hand sanitizer.
- We are dispensing contacts and glasses outside as weather permits.